Friday, April 16, 2010

A Little Bit About Me

Okay, if you're reading this then you probably already know a little about me, but if you don't.
My name is Chris, I'm 16 years old (at least right now), homeschooled and a Christian... That's about it for now.

Why the title? Well, I got it from a book, but I really think it sums up what, as Christians, we're doing, it's not Endurance and maybe Victory, but Endurance and Victory. We already are assured of our success and all we need to do endure the world until we get there, please don't think that I'm saying we should just sit around, waiting for our victory, that doesn't seem like endurance to me. So what do I mean by endurance? Following Jesus and the Bible, that probably doesn't tell you much since people can interpret the Bible just about any way they want, but, I believe the Bible to be literal except when it clearly indicates it is not. Do I believe God created the earth in six days? Yes. Do I believe literal sheaves of grain (Gen 37:5) stood up and bowed before another sheaf? No, the Bible clearly indicates this was a dream.

What can you expect to see here? Random stuff about my life, book reviews, pretty much anything I feel like sharing.

Endurance and Victory!

3 comments:

Melody said...

I like your title, Chris! (this is Rachel L, btw).

Nathan R. Petrie said...

WOOT! EAV to you too man! Welconme to blogger!

Star-Dreamer said...

Cool! I'm deffinitly going to follow. (*and gives vertual high Five.* Home schooling is awesome!)